Merchant of Mirabar
She offers to hire the adventures in Bryn Shander to escort her wagon to the Dwarven Valley after it is attacked by yetis.
- 60 years old
- Has seen more of the world than most dwarves in the Valley
- Has grey eyes and mahogany hair that she pulls back hehind her head. She wears a hooded silver-stitched blue cloak of her clan, fastened with a silver clasp in the shap of a dwarven war axe, marking her as a warrior of the Axe of Mirabar
- Cunning, brave, wordly, and wise
- A combination of the diplomacy/high life of Mithral Hall, harden life of Kelvin's Cairn and the wisdom of exploring the North as a merchant
- Born between the union of the Silverstream and Battlehammer Clan in the Dwarven Valley
- Niece of Stokely Silverstream
- At the unusually young age of 35, she travelled to Mithral Hall to follow the stories of her mother. Despite her father's protests, Stokley let her leave with his blessing.
- In her ten years at Mithral Hall she learned the skills of mining and smithcraft and studied the arts of war and diplomacy.
- Now travels from Waterdeep to Icewind Dale as a merchant selling her metalwork and jewlery
- Makes her home in Mirabar
- 30 - Leaves Luskan
- 25 - Arrives at Bryn Shander
- 30 - Leaves for Kelvin's Cairn (if she hasn't all ready