Speaker: Edgra Durmoot - Lake: Redwaters - Population: 100
"They're an odd lot, the folks o'Dougan's Hole. Keep to 'emselves, and seem to like it that way. I only visited there once. After the first day, I got the sense they were right." - Beorne Steelstrike
- Smallest town
- Very underwhelming and unimpressive.
- Just two piers and some gravel roads
- Depend totally on fishing raw ore, they don't bother with Scrimshaw either
- In winter, they become even more isolated- the road connecting them to Ten Towns often becoming snowed over
Twenty Stones of Thrurn
- Rudely fashioned granite menhirs arranged in a perfect triangle. With a single stone anchoring the formation's center.
- No one knows where it came from.
- Who the heck is Thrurn? An old god?
- The only interesting thing about Dougan's Hole
- Never attends the holiday meetings, or summons or during winter months. C
- Cares more about her citizens than politics.
- Old trapper, born and raised in Dougan's Hole
- Leathery and thoguh, Plainspoken, suspicious by nature and tends to be gruff with strangers.